skip to main | skip to sidebar

Educational Web 2.0 Researcher

I set up this blog to document the various processes related to my dissertation. It has chronicled some of my findings, thoughts, and reflections on my area of research: blogging in teacher education. (Updated 2007: As a teacher educator and researcher in the National Institute of Education, Singapore, I am now branching into research on Web 2.0.)

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Update: Oral quals

Hooray, I have cleared oral defence of my quals!

After I submit some forms, I will be a "doctoral candidate" and ABD. ABD sounds like a disease and is short for All But Dissertation.

If ABD is a disase, I feel comfortable being afflicted with it!
Posted by W401 Instructor at 2:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

W401 Instructor
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2005 (29)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • Planning: Can blogging be structured?
      • Update: Human subjects approval
      • Literature: Describing blogs
      • Planning: Design of study (continued)
      • Update: Oral quals
      • Planning: Design of study
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2004 (19)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (15)

Links

  • Ashley's Niche
  • Ashley's Photo Gallery
  • Other Creations
  • Site Feed