It’s February already. I have been experiencing a personal “winter storm” of such.
First a flurry of activity at the end of Fall semester trying to interview volunteers. I am now down to getting just one more interview and I will have collected all my data.
I have started to code my data and do some preliminary analysis of the interview data. I still have to manually enter a considerable amount of survey data because many of my participants opted to do the paper version of the survey instead of the online one.
Second, I came down with a bad case of the flu. I lost my voice completely for a few days and now have a very persistent cough. Another reminder for me to take steps to try to stay healthy! Hey, it might help to be a bit anti-social for the next few months!
Oh well, it’s back to the grinding stone I go…
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment